DATE: September 19, 2019
CONTACT: John Cornwell (248) 901-4008
Bloomfield Hills, MI — September 19, 2019 — Michigan Super Lawyers magazine recently named 18 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2019 list of “Super Lawyers.”
For the thirteenth consecutive year, Plunkett Cooney appellate attorney Mary Massaron has received special recognition by the magazine with its inclusion of her among the state’s top 50 women lawyers. Massaron is one of the firm’s most experienced appellate attorneys and serves as co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Class Action & Mass Tort Practice Group.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney’s partners who have received the 2019 Michigan Super Lawyer designation:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. – Professional Liability: Defense
- Douglas C. Bernstein – Bankruptcy
- Charles W. Browning – Insurance Coverage
- Henry B. Cooney – Civil Litigation Defense
- Jeffrey C. Gerish – Appellate
- Robert G. Kamenec – Appellate
- Mark S. Kopson – Health Care
- Anthony J. Rusciano – Business Litigation
- Scott H. Sirich – Construction Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office members:
- Jennifer Andreou – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Laurel F. McGiffert – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Stanley A. Prokop – Insurance Coverage
- Mary Catherine Rentz – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew J. Stanczyk – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Plunkett Cooney’s East Lansing office members:
- David K. Otis – Government
Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office members:
- Audrey J. Forbush – Government
Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey office members:
- Jerome A. Galante – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Super Lawyers features a patented selection process involving three steps: (1) creation of a candidate pool; (2) evaluation of candidates by the research department; and (3) peer evaluation by practice area. Those named to the annual list represent only five percent of the state’s licensed practitioners.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 140 attorneys in eight Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms. The firm was also selected by Crain’s Detroit Business as its inaugural Law Firm of the Year and as one of its 2019 Cool Places to Work in Michigan.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.