By: American Society of Employers (ASE)
American Society of Employers (ASE) Welcomes Four New Board Members
Media Contact: Heather Nezich, Manager, Communications, ASE, 248.223.8040, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. —March 26, 2019 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, has added four new members to their Board of Directors for 2019. One member resigned.
New Board Members
- Elliott Forsyth, Vice President, Business Operations, Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center
- Laura A. Jones, HR Director, Global Cadillac, General Motors
- Ron Moran, Vice President, Ghafari Associates, LLC
- Sarah Orwig, Director, HR Business Operations, Product Development, Ford Motor Company
Board Member Resignation
- Neil Marchuk, Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Arconic, Inc.
The changes were announced by ASE President & CEO Mary E. Corrado. “ASE is pleased to welcome these highly regarded new board members. Their breadth of knowledge and experience will help ASE continue to grow as we have for 117 years,” stated Corrado.
In addition to the board changes, Sandy Selewski, Chief Human Resources Officer at Zeal Credit Union joined the American Society of Employers Educational Foundation Board of Trustees.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.