By: American Society of Employers (ASE)
Media Contact: Heather Nezich, ASE, 248.223.8040, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASE’s Annual HR Conference will take place March 14 in Novi, MI. Conference prepares HR professionals for the future of HR
Livonia, Mich. —February 7, 2019 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations celebrating over 115 years of services, will hold its 16th Annual HR Conference on March 14 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. The event attracts more than 400 attendees and is the region’s most anticipated one-day Human Resources conference.
“This year’s conference is about the future of HR,” stated ASE President & CEO, Mary E. Corrado. “The war for talent and quickly evolving technology are creating new HR challenges. HR professionals must keep evolving and this conference offers the education and resources to do just that.”
Keynote speakers at this year’s conference will be Seth Mattison and Don Rheem.
Seth Mattison, Speaker, Author, Co-Founder and Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs, will present “Future Forces: Insights to Navigate Change, Elevate Impact and Activate Growth.” This presentation is designed to help individuals understand the forces impacting the future and equip them with the practical tools and techniques to deepen their connection to those around them, amplify their capacity to positively effect change, and activate high performance for themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
Don Rheem, Speaker, Author, CEO and Founder of E3 Solutions, will present “Thrive by Design: The Neuroscience That Drives High-Performance Cultures.” In this energizing keynote Don Rheem breaks down the science that triggers exemplary workplace behavior at a neurological level, so you can understand how to foster a thriving culture and apply what you’re learning immediately.
Conference breakout sessions include:
- It’s Not Just About the Space: Leading with Purpose in Your Office Transition
- Engaged Employees – Guaranteed Solutions for Managers to Increase Staff Retention & Performance
- It’s Hard to Be Engaged When You’re Exhausted: Effective Techniques for Addressing Employee Stress & Burnout
Legal Compliance, Conflict, and Diversity
- Ignorance Is Not Bliss: Staying on Top of the Changing Legal Landscape in 2019
- Harnessing the Power of Productive Conflict
- Diversity as a Business Strategy
- Developing VUCA Skills in Leadership
- Millennials in Leadership
- Optimizing HR Through Workflow Analysis|
Technology, Trends, and Analytics
- The Future of Work: Debunking Myths Around AI and Navigating New HR Realities
- The Hard Facts on HR Software: Using Data to Boost Your Software Selection Success
- The Future Workforce: Are You Ready?
Early bird registration ends February 15, 2019. For a complete conference agenda and registration information, please visit the ASE website.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
Celebrating 115 years, the American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.