By: Plunkett Cooney
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: October 17, 2018
CONTACT: John Cornwell (248) 901-4008
Plunkett Cooney attorneys
among Michigan ‘Super Lawyers’
Bloomfield Hills, MI — October 17, 2018 — Michigan Super Lawyers magazine recently named 22 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2018 list of “Super Lawyers.”
Super Lawyers features a patented selection process involving three steps: (1) creation of a candidate pool; (2) evaluation of candidates by the research department; and (3) peer evaluation by practice area. Those named to the annual list represent only five percent of the state’s licensed practitioners.
For the twelfth consecutive year, Plunkett Cooney appellate attorney Mary Massaron has received special recognition by the magazine – inclusion among the state’s top 50 women lawyers. D. Jennifer Andreou, the firm’s Medical Litigation Practice Group Co-leader, was included on the list of the top 50 women lawyers as well.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney’s partners who have received the 2018 Michigan Super Lawyer designation:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. – Professional Liability: Defense
- Douglas C. Bernstein – Bankruptcy
- Charles W. Browning – Insurance Coverage
- Henry B. Cooney – Civil Litigation Defense
- Lawrence R. Donaldson – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Jeffrey C. Gerish – Appellate
- Robert G. Kamenec – Appellate
- Mark S. Kopson – Health Care
- Anthony J. Rusciano – Business Litigation
- Scott H. Sirich – Construction Litigation
- Thomas P. Vincent – Professional Liability: Defense
- Michael D. Weaver – Employment Litigation Defense
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office members:
- Jennifer Andreou – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- James R. Geroux – Workers’ Compensation
- Laurel F. McGiffert – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Stanley A. Prokop – Insurance Coverage
- Mary Catherine Rentz – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew J. Stanczyk – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Plunkett Cooney’s East Lansing office members:
- David K. Otis – Government
Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office members:
- Audrey J. Forbush – Government
Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey office members:
- Jerome A. Galante – Personal Injury Defense: Products
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney employs approximately 150 attorneys in eight Michigan cities; Chicago, Illinois; Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. The firm has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms and is listed among the “Best Law Firms” in 2018 as determined by U.S. News – Best Lawyers. Plunkett Cooney has also received numerous awards naming the firm as a top place to work within the legal industry.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –
To view list of honorees, Click Here.