By Michigan Wellness Council
grab your spot!
Nov 6-7 Training + Conference
Exploring Pathways to Positive Workplace Culture
November 6th Pre-Conference Training: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Workplace Wellness that Works – Training (Sponsored by Marsh And McLennan) by Laura Putnam at 3331 W Big Beaver Rd, #200, Troy, MI 48084 (Details & Registration)
November 7th Conference Presentations: 8:00 am to 4:00pm Exploring Pathways to Positive Workplace Culture at MSU Management Education Center, 811 W. Square Lake Road, Troy, MI 48098 (Details & Registration)
(1) OPENING KEYNOTE Micromoves to build a positive workplace by Chris White, Managing Director, Center for Positive Organizations at University of Michigan
(2) Creating a Culture of Wellbeing: Swimming, Floating or Drowning? by Mary Marzec, PhD, Senior Health Strategy Consultant at RedBrick Health
(3) Case Study: Creating a world-class wellness program as an employee engagement strategy by Shawn Premer, Chief Human Resources Officer at Consumers Credit Union
(4) Cleveland Clinic: What can small business learn from one of the largest employee wellness programs in the world? by David Pauer, Director of Wellness for the Employee Health Plan (EHP) at The Cleveland Clinic
(5) CLOSING KEYNOTE A New Way of Thinking: Wellbeing as the Foundation of Employee Experience by Mindi Cox, Senior Vice President, People & Great Work at O.C. Tanner.
$175 -11/6 Training ONLY – Non-Members
$150 – 11/6 Training ONLY – MWC Members
$275 – 11/7 Conference Presentations ONLY – Non-Members
$250 – 11/7 Conference Presentations ONLY – Members
$300 – 2-Day Package – MWC Members
$350 – 2-Day Package – Non-Members
The Somerset Inn (call 248-643-7800 and let them know you are with Michigan Wellness Council to get a discounted rate of $129 plus tax) 2601 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084 (distance to conference venue 4.3 miles)
Hampton Inn 100 Wilshire Dr, Troy, MI 48084 (distance to conference venue 4 miles)
Hilton Garden Inn 200 Wilshire Dr, Troy, MI 48084 (distance to conference venue 4 miles)
Certification: National Association for Business Resources Best and Brightest Programs is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs).
Are you student? Contact us for student rates.
Enjoy your day!
Contact: Rita Patel, Executive Director