By: Michigan Wellness Council
Join us for our February 12th Webinar
“The business case for caring: transforming stress and preventing burnout at work”
Heidi Hanna, PhD, Executive Director for the American Institute of Stress
Earn SHRM* credits by joining us on on February 12, 2018 for the webinar The Business Case For Caring: Transforming Stress And Preventing Burnout At Work by Heidi Hanna, PhD, Executive Director for the American Institute of Stress. The old adage, “It’s just work, it’s not personal” is deeply flawed and needs to be changed for companies to thrive. If we want engaged employees, we need to invite their whole selves to work: body, mind and spirit. Business is a personal investment of our time and energy resources, and organizations are primed to support skill development that supports the employee not only while at work, but also at home. In this discussion, Heidi will present a deeper understanding of the impact of stress on health and performance, a realistic and scientifically-supported approach to work/life integration, and specific recommendations for using the workplace as a system to train enhanced resilience through adaptable effectiveness. Register and get your spot!
- Understand the cost of chronic stress on the brain, body and performance
- Recognize the primary contributors to perceived stress at work, disengagement and burnout
- Identify evidence-based coping factors that improve resilience and adaptable effectiveness and the specific training tools to build new skill sets
*National Association for Business Resources Best and Brightest Programs is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP® professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Want to save on the cost of MWC events? Renew your MWC membership (or become a member) to get discounts.
- Plan ahead and register for our other 2018 events.
Enjoy your day!
Contact: Rita Patel, Executive Director