By: Michigan Wellness Council
Happy New Year!
…Register for our January 31st Meeting
by Rob Dube, President and Owner, imageOne.
Happy New Year! We hope that 2018 is off to a great start for you. We are very excited for the events we have planned this year. Please join us on January 31, 2018, as we kickoff the year with a meeting featuring the presentation “donothing, the most rewarding leadership challenge you will ever take.” by Rob Dube, President and Owner, imageOne. Rob will present on leadership and how mindfulness meditation is a critical tool for leaders. The participants will learn new facts about meditation and its application and effectiveness in workplaces. Register now to get your spot!
To learn about how Rob integrates mindfulness in the workplace and its results check out these links:
- imageOne recognized as an example of Excellence of the 2017 Positive Business Project presented by the Center for Positive Organizations at the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Rob wrote about mindful leadership in Forbes, “Take a hike: a mindful approach to difficult employee conversations.”
- Rob’s backstory on mindfulness in Forbes, “Want To Become A Better Leader? Consider This Idea: Do Nothing“.
- more his writings on Thrive Global, Forbes, and imageOne 2017 Top Workplaces
Want to save on the cost of MWC events? Renew your MWC membership (or become a member) to get discounts.
2. Plan ahead and register for our other 2018 events.
3. Spread the word about our Fred Zimmer Worksite Wellness Memorial Scholarship (due date February 1, 2018) for a deserving student who is pursuing a Baccalaureate degree in field of Health Promotion and Wellness at an approved Michigan postsecondary institution.
Enjoy your day!
Contact: Rita Patel, Executive Director