When: Friday, September 29, 2017 from 8:00- 4:00 p.m.
Where: Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport- 800 Merriman Rd. Romulus, MI 48174
The National Association of African Americans in Human Resources Midwest Region Invites You To The 2017 Midwest Regional Conference. Get ready to learn from the greatest collection of skilled Human Resource practitioners ever assembled under one roof! “It doesn’t get better than this!”
Our Keynote Speakers will be:
Kristi Stepp, Head of Human Resources Thermal Systems North America for Valeo: Are your HR skills stale?’ Why you need to freshen them up?
Dr. Rita Fields, Professor of Management at Madonna University
- Other Presenters and Workshop Titles: Ovell Barbee, Senior VP of HR at Spectrum Health: Leveraging Change: The Key to Mobilizing Your Workforce
- Nicole Webb-Elder, Director of Human Resources at Ford Direct: The Credible HR Business Partner
- Terry Denise Faison, Manager of Labor Strategy & Negotiations Planning for Ford Motor Company: Building High Performing Teams
- Kimberlea Dungy: Enhancing New Employee Engagement
- Debra Williams, Executive Vice President of Right Management and President, Detroit Society for Human Resources Management: New Rules: What Got Us Here Won’t Get Us There
- Dr. Ernest Betts, Dean of Multicultural Business Programs for the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University: Developing Global Executives for Emerging Markets
- Veretta Nix, Director of Human Resources for Zingerman’s Community of Businesses: Succession Planning: Build Leaders for the Change Ahead
- Esther Jackson, Project Manager for the City of Detroit: HR Today: Time for a Prison Break
- David Turner, VP of Human Resources at Eastern Michigan University: Creating an Intentional & Purposeful Communication Strategy
- Cassandra Harvey, VP of Talent Management for the Neighborhood Service Organization: Painting the Elephant in the Room
- Annette Avery, CEO of Avery 360 Consulting: Working with You is killing me: Building collaborative partnerships in the workplace.
- Dr. Lisa Wicker, President and CEO of Linwick & Associates, LLC: A Call to Action for Strategic HR: Career Development Capability Model
- Dr. Robynne Sherrill, Vice President, Global Talent Management & Development, Dawn Food Products: Driving/Enculturation of Change Management Practices
- Dr. Iris Ware, Chief Learning Officer for the City of Detroit: The 5 C’s of Human Resource Success
- Kimika Garrett, Director of Human Resources at DUO Security: People Business Partner
- Kelly Jackson, Director of Human Resources for the OHM Advisors engineering and architectural service firm: The 5 Compliance Steps for HR professionals
- Dr. Dawn Stewart, Executive Director of Starr Commonwealth: HR Challenges in the Non-Profit Sector
- Dr. Tia Lewis, Human Resource & Labor Relations Generalist for the City of Flint : Public Sector Recruiting and Hiring Practices
- Cynthia Wells, Vice President for Human Resources at DESTACO: Career Management in the Real World
- John Randle, Director Of Human Resources for the City of Farmington Hills: Increasing Minority Presence in Public Sector Employees
- Camille Bryant, Executive Director of Human Resources at GE Digital : HR’s Role in Leading Change with Authenticity and Transparency
- Tish King, Principal Consultant at Summit HR Consulting, LLC: Leading in Volatile Times: Are You Prepared for the Unpredictable?
The National Association of African Americans in Human Resources welcomes The Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport as our host hotel.
Book Your Hotel Now!
Hotel accommodations can be booked now at a group discounted rate until September 14th. Secure your hotel stay now by logging on to https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1706298025&key=27797B0B.
Thank You To Our Partners!