Walsh College will host its annual Admission Day on Thursday, July 27, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at its locations in Troy, Novi, and Clinton Township.
Admissions and academic advisors will be available for one-on-one appointments to discuss Walsh undergraduate and graduate programs, and the admission and transfer process.
At this event you can:
- Tour the campus.
- Learn about student services, student life, and organizations.
- Learn about financial aid options and career services.
- Waive your admission application fee.
- Receive on-the-spot admission status.
- Attend an information session to learn about the new Master of Arts in Business.
“Admission Day is a great opportunity for prospective students who want to learn more about what Walsh has to offer them,” said Angela Boesler, assistant director, recruitment, Walsh College. “Attendees will have the chance to learn about the Walsh College experience, and meet with our advisors about programs and transfer credits, submit an application, and receive their admission status.”
Walsh will waive its $35 application fee for students who enroll during the Admission Day event. Visit the Admission Day webpage info.walshcollege.edu/admissionday17 for more information and to register.
The event will also feature a special information session on the MA in Business degree program, which starts during the fall 2017 semester. The degree is intended for non-business undergraduates who now have a desire or a need for business knowledge.
Walsh professors Philip Fioravante, Ph.D., and Lee Meadows, Ph.D., will facilitate a discussion from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Troy campus designed to draw students into the business mindset.
Topics for discussion include:
- What are management essentials?
- Why is marketing important to an organization’s success?
- Why is data important?
- How does finance and accounting keep an organization focused?
- How does human resources make a difference?
- How do entrepreneurs identify their stakeholders?
Seating at the MA in Business information session is limited. Register to attend: http://info.walshcollege.edu/ma-in-business-info-session/