Employers looking to educate their employees and build important workplace skills have additional options through Ulliance’s Human Effectiveness Training program. The Troy-based organization has added seven classes to its comprehensive workforce training catalog:
- Accounting Fundamentals –Offers basic working knowledge of financial statements and instruments to help recognize opportunities for increased revenue while reducing business expenses
- Crucial Conversations – Covers interpersonal communications, emphasizing the importance of meaningful and healthy dialogue in the workplace
- Emotional Intelligence – Focuses on recognizing, understanding and managing emotions in difficult workplace situations and ways to express feelings in an assertive, respectful manner
- Ethics in the Workplace – Examines the reasoning behind workplace ethics, the psychology behind employees’ behaviors and how to handle ethical business dilemmas
- Personal Branding – Explores how employees can build their personal brand through vision and value development, as well as methods for communicating a sense of purpose, internally and externally
- Presentation Skills – Identifies steps to become a better public speaker, including proper preparation and tips for delivering effective presentations to an engaged audience
- Telephone Etiquette – Emphasizes good telephone skills and their importance in helping an organization succeed
“Ulliance is continually seeking ways to help organizations become more effective and efficient in the workplace. These additional training programs will benefit companies and their employees,” said Deanna S. Hatmaker, senior vice president of development and strategic performance for Ulliance. “Employers hosting programs such as Ulliance’s Human Effectiveness Training classes will help employee retention and developing bench strength for future leaders in their organization.”
Ulliance’s new classes bring the company’s Human Effectiveness Training to more than 50 training options for employers. Additionally, organizations can select training packages addressing compliance and legal issues, wellness, the workforce, strengthening workplace relationships, leadership and management skills and personal development, with customized programs available.
For more information about Ulliance’s Human Effective Training, please visit www.ulliance.com or call (866) 648-8326.
About Ulliance, Inc.
Ulliance, Inc. (Ulliance) is an international service company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. For more than 25 years, Ulliance has been providing human resources services including employee assistance programs (EAP), wellness programs, training programs, organizational and leadership development, coaching, career transition services, and crisis management to more than 260 organizations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Europe serving nearly one million people. Since 1990, Ulliance’s team has assisted organizations of various sizes to greatly reduce behavioral healthcare costs while increasing employee productivity and retention. For more information about Ulliance, please visit www.ulliance.com or call (866) 648-8326.