Detroit SHRM is proud to announce the appointment of two new board members:
- Debra Williams is President Elect. Debra is an Executive Vice President with Right Management, a global talent and career management consulting firm. Her diverse career includes human resources and operations executive and senior leadership roles in healthcare, education and business
- Michelle Hansel is the new Membership Services Liaison. Michelle is the Vice President for Human Resources at the Detroit Regional Chamber, and brings with her more than two decades of dedicated HR and strategic business partnership experience.
Also joining the DSHRM leadership team this year are the following Chapter Committee Directors:
- Education Committee Director: Bill Fairlie. Bill has held several VP & Director-level HR leadership roles, most recently at Cinram & TriMas. Bill will be bringing his strategic & visionary HR leadership experience to ensure continued high-level HR educational & networking events.
- Member Services Committee Director: Denis Nicole. Denis currently serves as the Interim Vice President, Human Resources for the Burroughs Corporation. He has more than three decades of HR experience and is also District Chief in the Farmington Hills Fire Department.
- Marketing Committee Director: Kelly Houghteling. Kelly supports Talent Acquisition for North American Bancard, specializing in IT and hard-to-fill positions. Her university education was in the field of Marketing and Communication, and she worked for several years in that field, before transitioning into HR. She brings a unique, dual-industry focus to her Committee.
- Strategic Partners Committee Director: Susan West. Susan is the founder and owner of QuadWest Associates, a strategic HR and management consulting firm with clients throughout Southeast Michigan. Prior to founding QuadWest in 2004, Susan earned an MBA and worked in a variety of Human Capital and Program Management roles.
- Government & Community Affairs Committee Director: Kristi Stuetzer. With a graduate degree in Management and nearly two decades of professional HR experience, Kristi is an accomplished HR business leader with an impressive record of achievement. In addition, Kristi is an active community volunteer, donating her time to Easter Seals, the American Red Cross, and Oakland County Youth Assistance, in addition to her work with DSHRM.
The board and committee leadership work together to promote and foster Detroit SHRM’s Mission to help human resource professionals in Southeast Michigan develop their talent and build their networks. We wish you much success in your roles and look forward to the leadership you bring to DSHRM!
Media Contacts: For more information, call or email Detroit SHRM at 248-643-6590 and email@example.com, or visit our website at www.detroitshrm.org. Also, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
About Detroit SHRM
Detroit SHRM is the largest Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)-affiliated chapter in Michigan with members representing diverse companies located throughout Southeast Michigan, including Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties.